Upscale Quest Network is a non-profit organization that will assist you in obtaining your driver’s license due to unpaid fines, DUI/DWI, suspense/revocation, or past due child support. Many jobs require you to have a valid driver’s license, so why wouldn’t you put in the extra effort to get a better paying job? When you sign up to be a client of Upscale Quest Network, you are agreeing to be a partner in gaining your driving privileges. We are here to help you, but we cannot achieve the goals of the program without you!
- $100 program fee for advocate to assist with all paperwork and the cost to attend one hearing.
- $20 study guide to prepare for your written test.
- $50 add-on for additional hearings or hearings in multiple counties.
- $100 for Child Support adjustment assistance.
- $100 for 7 session series in the driving simulator to practice for your road test.
- $100 for all out of state ticket assistance.
- $30 to be escorted by advocate to and from hearings or court appearances.
We are attempting to network with other individuals that could provide a service to our potential clients. Social workers, doctors, treatment programs, technical colleges, employment agencies, local unions, attorneys, realtors, bankers, loan officers, and other non-profits.
Our training facility is conveniently located on the light rail right off University and Cretin/Vandalia.
2145 University Avenue West
Saint Paul, Minnesota 55114
Monday – Friday: 9:00am ~ 5:00pm
Saturday: 10:00am ~ 2:00pm
*We accept walk-ins during open office hours, but please call ahead to make an appointment.*