Upscale Quest Network is now offering low cost,
one-on-one assistance with MN Driver’s License Reinstatement
No matter the cause of your suspended license,
we provide step-by-step help to get your license back.
We understand! Navigating the DMV and court system can be
overwhelming and time consuming. WE CAN HELP!
Now offering classes that will help you prepare to take your behind-the wheel tests for a Minnesota Driver’s License and Commercial Driver’s License.
Our mission is to provide low-cost assistance to individuals who need their driver’s license reinstated. We understand that a driver’s license is essential when seeking and obtaining employment. The ability to operate a vehicle legally and safely benefits the individual and the community.
Many jobs require you to have a valid driver’s license. Not to mention, the unpaid fines can lead to warrants or credit issues which would deter an employer from hiring.
We also offer a 12-Step Credit Improvement Program which provides a different perspective on ways to improve your credit and get yourself out of debt. The knowledge we offer will give you an overview of certain credit information and helpful tips that can improve your overall credit.
Our training facility is conveniently located on the light rail right off University and Vandalia. Bus Routes 50 and 16.
2145 University Avenue West
St. Paul, MN 55114
Office Hours: Mon-Fri 10am to 5pm
Walk-ins are welcomed Monday, Wednesday and Friday. All other times are by appointment only.
- $25 consultation with a complimentary study guide to prepare for your driving test.
- $100 program fee for program director to assist with paperwork and attend hearing.
- $50 per one hour session for an instructor to assist you with questions, studying, research, and letter writing.
- $20 per hour (two hour minimum) for on-road driving practice with our driving instructor. We recommend five sessions before taking the road test.
- $20 per hour to be escorted by our driving instructor and complimentary vehicle to take the road test.
We have applied for charitable status with the IRS; however, at this time contributions are not yet deductible for tax purposes.