Upscale Quest Networks is a non-profit that will assist you in obtaining your driver’s license due to unpaid fines, DUI/DWI, suspense/revocation, or past due child support. Many jobs require you to have a valid driver’s license. Not to mention, the unpaid fines can lead to warrants or credit issues which would deter an employer from hiring.
- $25 study guide to prepare for your driving test.
- $100 program fee for advocate to assist with paperwork and attend one hearing.
- $25 add-on for addition hearings or hearings in multiple counties.
- $25 add-on for Child Support adjustment assistance.
- $50 per one hour session for an advocate to assist you with questions, studying, research, and letter writing.
- $100 for 7 session series to practice driving with simulator.
- $50 per hour to be escorted by our advocate and complimentary vehicle to take the road test.
The other service offered is a 12-step credit improvement program for $99 for the course which includes the booklet; otherwise the booklet is $25.
We are attempting to network with other individuals that could provide a service to our potential clients. Social workers, doctors, treatment programs, technical colleges, employment agencies, local unions, attorneys, realtors, bankers, loan officers, and other non-profits.
We would be offering annual memberships also, whereby, for $250 Bronze, $500 silver, $1000 gold, $2500 platinum.
- Bronze: Name/business in our handbook.
- Silver: Name/business display their business material in office and in our handbook.
- Gold: Name/business listed on websites with a link, display their business material in office, and in our handbook.
- Platinum: Name/business listed on websites with a link, display their business material in office, listed on our marketing material, and in our handbook.
Our training facility is conveniently located on the light rail right off University and Vandalia.
2145 University Avenue West
St. Paul, MN 55114
Tel: 651-917-4202 Email: UpscaleQuest@gmail.com
Office Hours: Mon-Fri 10am to 5pm
While we have open office hours, please call ahead to make an appointment.