Upscale Quest Network of Minnesota is a corporation designed to assist you in obtaining your driver’s license due to unpaid fines, DUI/DWI, suspense/revocation, or past due child support. Many jobs require you to have a valid driver’s license, so why wouldn’t you put in the extra effort to get a better paying job? When you sign up to be a client of Upscale Quest Network of Minnesota, you are agreeing to be a partner in gaining your driving privileges. We are here to help you, but we cannot achieve the goals of the program without you!
- $100 program fee for advocate to research driving record and attend one hearing in Anoka, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey or Washington counties.
- $50 add-on per additional hearing or court proceeding in Anoka, Dakota, Hennepin, Ramsey or Washington counties.
- $80 add-on per additional hearing or court proceeding in all other counties.
- $20 add-on for preparation and filing the first motion.
- $10 add-on for preparation and filing each additional motion.
- $100 Child Support holds for an advocate to assist with removal of hold on driver’s license.
- $100 per Civil Judgment for an advocate to assist with questions, research, and negotiate removal of hold on driver’s license.
- $100 Out of State fines for one state; $75 each additional state for advocate to research driving record and negotiate payment options.
- $100 per Implied Consent for an advocate to prepare, file and service paperwork.
- $20 per Register of Action; $25 for advocate to attend the DMV hearing.
- $100 for 6 session series to practice driving with simulator.
- $25 study guide to prepare for your driving test.
We are attempting to network with other individuals that could provide a service to our potential clients. Social workers, doctors, treatment programs, technical colleges, employment agencies, local unions, attorneys, insurance agents, realtors, bankers, loan officers, and non-profit oranizations.
Our training facility is conveniently located on the light rail right off University and Cretin/Vandalia.
2145 University Avenue West, Suite 205
St. Paul, MN 55114
Monday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Tuesday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Wednesday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Thursday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Friday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am to 2:00 pm
Closed all major holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
*We accept walk-ins during open office hours, but appreciate scheduled appointments.*